Volunteer for the Christmas Revels at the Newmark Theatre
Here’s how you can help us create Revels Magic this December 13-22:
Haddon Hall – Pre-show
- Greet patrons and direct them to will-call, theater, raffle, etc.
- Help prep the theater including placing swag bags and thank you notes
Haddon Hall – Front of House
- Sell books, recordings, and other merchandise at the gift shop
- Sell raffle tickets before, during intermission, and after each show
Haddon Hall – Back Stage
- Provide support service, errands, etc., to cast and company members
- Assist wardrobe mistress, kid wrangler, or others in change
- Keep costume areas neat and tidy, assist with costume changes
- Floater: pinch-hit any job as needed – may be very busy… or not
Children’s Green Room Attendant
- This is a special volunteer position for a parent of a child in the Children’s Chorus. You will be with the children anytime they are in their green room during the show.
Specific volunteer task training will be provided on-site at the time of your shift.
Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (503) 274-4654 for more information.
Volunteer Sign-up Calendar
Select a December shift for more job details, then sign up to join us at the theatre!